Lockwood 355 Deadlock
The Lockwood 355 deadlock is a robust security system that is ideal for both residential properties and commercial establishments. The deadlock can be used for hinged or sliding doors, making it highly versatile for a range of applications. The inbuilt clutching device and interlocking case are designed to resist against physical attacks.
Installing the deadlock and operating it is simple. The deadlock opens by a key from the inside and by turning the knob from the inside when free. The Lockwood 335 has been engineered to high standards and tested in accordance with AS4145.2-1993. Two keys are included which can be keyed to other Lockwood door locks.
- Lockable turn knob
- Inbuilt clutching device
- Strong interlocking case and mounting plate
- Concealed fixing
- Tested to strict Australian standards
- Strong protection for hinged or sliding doors
- Positive deadlocking action
- High purity zinc alloy casting
- Stainless steel
Mounting Plate and Strike
- Pressed steel
Case Retainer Plate and Operating Mechanism
- Pressed steel and zinc components
- 3mm thick packing plates installed under the body
Strike Conversion Plate
- If the strike replaces an existing flange strike, a conversion plate is required
- 30 to 45mm
- 5 pin tumbler mechanism
- Brass cylinders and barrels
- Two keys per lock are supplied
- 78,000 key combinations
Restricted Special Keying
- All Lockwood locks can be keyed to specially controlled system to prevent unauthorised duplication and allow for different levels of access for personnel.
- Satin chrome pearl
- Chrome plate
The Lockwood 335 is a well built deadlock with numerous safety features. Contact us today for additional information on this lock or to place an order. Our team is here to help you find the right security solution for your needs.